Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
just ride it....
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought that I would post this since I enjoy seeing everyone else’s posts, especially this time of year.

Anna and I got up to the south foothills this morning and found the trail a little sloppy in areas, but we still had a really fun ride.

We found a roller that we haven’t seen posted before so I thought that I would include it.

Anna rolled a couple of small rocks, but she doesn’t think she’s ready for the Tortuga or TB yet. :eekster:

I still haven’t figured out a couple of sections of the A-line yet… hats off to the guys that make this stuff look easy!

Hopefully the trails will dry out a little more in the next day or two, can’t wait to get up there again.

Attachments

G

·
Nice pics

Nice pics man. I think there's a lot left to be discovered and ridden in the SFH and it looks like you're on the right path.

·
just ride it....
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Nice Tom! What are you going to call that roller. Anna's killing it...as usual. Hope to ride with you all again real soon.
Thanks Bryan... We're going to try to get out again several more times this week if you and the guys are interested.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
abqmtnbikr said:
Thought that I would post this since I enjoy seeing everyone else's posts, especially this time of year.

Anna and I got up to the south foothills this morning and found the trail a little sloppy in areas, but we still had a really fun ride.

We found a roller that we haven't seen posted before so I thought that I would include it.

Anna rolled a couple of small rocks, but she doesn't think she's ready for the Tortuga or TB yet. :eekster:

I still haven't figured out a couple of sections of the A-line yet… hats off to the guys that make this stuff look easy!

Hopefully the trails will dry out a little more in the next day or two, can't wait to get up there again.
Were those your tracks in the snow today entering the tortuga? Walked my bike up from Copper with my daughters to play around a little on the rocks. No bike ride.

·
just ride it....
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We saw a couple of sets of tracks around the Tortuga (looks like Bryan and RCC were there before us).

I left another set before we headed back home. A little too messy for me to try the TB yesterday. We were there about 12:30.

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Cool Tom! cool pics as well:thumbsup: ...the knob and I were there yestarday around four and man that was some nice weather out there!..happy new years everyone:band: :band:
RCC

Attachments

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Eric B said:
Headed to the South FH in about an hour if anybody wants to come.
I'm not sure if it was you but I thinked i saw you when shile and I were taking a break by U-mount.you guys were going down power line.
RCC

·
Fragilie
866 Posts
RCC said:
I'm not sure if it was you but I thinked i saw you when shile and I were taking a break by U-mount.you guys were going down power line.
RCC
Could have been me. I was riding solo and was out there from 1 till about 4. Worked on a bonus line I'll have to show you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.