Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I are getting bored around our area because there is no places to ride. Is there any places worth riding/driving to in Placer?

·
Registered
141 Posts
is that up HW50 past Folsom?
If it is, salmon falls in folsom Is a pretty cool single track. also lots of horsetrails along the the amarican river bike trail. start from old folsom and explor the bike trail, lots of stuff arount there.
Or go up HW 50 a bit more to Sly Park (its a state park), there is a fun little 8 mile trail around the lake.

Or for a bit more of a drive you could head to the Forest hill area, lots of trails around there as well. one I think is called Western Stage, starts just below forest hill bridge.
A little more of a drive there is the loop in Kool.

Thats a few that I have been on. But I realy recomend Salmon falls thats one that I ride just about every weekend.

·
Registered
97 Posts
xc-ss'er said:
My friend and I are getting bored around our area because there is no places to ride. Is there any places worth riding/driving to in Placer?
Depending on where you want to ride in Placer country (i.e. I80 corridor not Placerville/ El Dorado County which is on I50), there are tons of places:
  • Auburn Confluence Trails (forest divide, stagecoach, etc)
  • South Yuba River in Nevada City (Pioneer Trail)
  • Downieville (say no more)
  • Donner trails (Hole in the Ground, Grouse Ridge)
  • Cool - Olmstead Loop

1 - 4 of 4 Posts