Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Ummm...why do you think you need a fully threaded schrader tube to go ghetto tubeless? If your wheel is drilled for schrader, a standard 20" tube will work just fine. I don't understand why you would need a metal threaded schrader valve.

Good Dirt

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ummm...why do you think you need a fully threaded schrader tube to go ghetto tubeless? If your wheel is drilled for schrader, a standard 20" tube will work just fine. I don't understand why you would need a metal threaded schrader valve.

Good Dirt
It makes it easier to pump air in. Do you know of a place where to get one?

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Actually the tubes that scuver linked to are not threaded schraders, they are available in presta and schrader. Be cautious with this, most presta valves are fully threaded. Most schraders are not.

The tubes that doco links to are available in a fully threaded schrader version.

And I suppose that it would make it easier to pump up with a nutted valve. They just aren't something that you usually see here in the States.

Good Dirt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.