Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I wear glasses and a full face, I don't use goggles 'cause I ROAST if I do in the summer. I end up fogging up if I stop or slow. Anyone have a good remedy (yes, I have tried defog cloths, they are mediocre and make my glasses smeary) THX

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
They make some drops that swimmers use that is supposed to work pretty good. In a pinch, spit works for a bit too.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
ridefreeride said:
Drill holes that let air in and out.
no no no....lets dust in.....get a good set of goggles with anit fog vents

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow- THANKS- WHAT a ride!!! I did everything you guys said! I drilled holes in my helmet and glasses, covered my lenses with spit and dishsoap, the dust kept getting in so I plugged the holes with toothpaste, still fogged a bit so I grabbed my cat and rubbed his.... well, in the end I crashed, broke my glasses and I'm getting contacts! My cat still won't speak to me...

JK-Thanks ya'll, and yes, toothpaste works in a pinch, used to put ALL of the above on ski goggles in the years before they made the anti fogging lenses that actually work. I ordered some cat crap, will try my helmet with the vent screens removed and may get contacts. I've been thinking about those for a while. Thanks bruddahs :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts