1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Fullerton Bikes had a break in last night..... :madmax:

https://www.instagram.com/fbbicycles/p/BxLIkLNlKgX/?igshid=1wgda5pwj45q0

PSA....please share 10,000 times
Ok this is not cool! Last night we got broken into at Fullerton Bikes yup they got us good! I have been very blessed that nothing like this has happened in 17 years so I guess it is bound to happen! They came down from the roof we have security bars to protect us but they cut them and came in. They parked on the west side of the building not in our lot. They backed up a truck or van and went on the roof. They took new bikes out of boxes all Giant. They have good taste. We have every bike they took and serial numbers. See photos. It is about 30k worth of bikes. But here is the other part on a few bikes they did not get the bike parts to build the bikes and these bikes need proprietary parts to build them. They are giant anthem 29 with 27.2 seat post that use a special Giant wedge to make it work, with out these they are no value. So any bike shop owners employees etc be on the look out! Check all the on line outlets for these I would love to catch these guys! I'm sure this is not their first time doing something like this. If you hear or see of anything please call Fullerton police department we have filed a case report. I know your going to ask about the alarm we have one on the back door and they did not set it off. And no camera in the warehouse. Well let's pray for the best Thanks for the support. I would hate for these guys to get more shops

·
Bikesexual
7,568 Posts
Wow, I don't have IG but will see if there is anything on FB. I might actually follow them there.

I hear good things about them.

Bastards!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.