Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Just wanted to give a shout out for Will at Fullcycles. Probably the best service I have ever received from a bike retailler. I called and bought a bunch of parts for a new bike, I got Avid Mechs priced matched (and actually beat by 5 bucks) no problem, they have great prices on SRAM build kits and he gave me a smokin deal on a Reba Team (less than I have seen any where else) To top it off I used code BF2005 and got 17% off everything that Will did not already make me a deal on. (Everything but fork and brakes) The highlight of this is the SRAM kit - all new 06 cassette, hollowpin chain, Xgen fr derailleur, XO shifters and Rear Derailleur for $288 after the discount. (It went up a bit since then) After everything I forgot that I wanted to order one more thing and I wrote an email asking to please put it with the order before shipping it all out. Next day I called about an hour before they were supposed to be open to leave a message asking the same and Will picked up the phone! He was really helpful, chatted a few minutes and then assured me that it would all go out together. Well it did and he even sent me an email with tracking number once it shipped. Everything arrived in about a week, its all there just as ordered. Only problem is I dont get home for one more week to play with all the goodies! :(

Just wanted to share since I got a great deal and really great service at the same time. It was the first time I have bought from them but will certainly not be the last.

·
Ami Schwein
304 Posts
I can second that...

I recently ordered a 2006 Yeti ASX from Full Cycles and I'm just waiting on it to arrive. I have to say that I got an awesome deal on it; Fullcycles is definitely worth taking a look at if you're looking for great deals and quality service. Will gave me great advice and really helped me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I live in Germany, which made my situation unique and the shipping details a lot more complicated, Will ensured that everything was taken care of and ran smoothly. Seriously I can't say enough good things about them... I can't wait for the new ride to get here and do some rippin on it, just have to wait for some snow to melt. I would definitely recommend them if you're in the market for new parts or new bikes.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I bought my 575 and some parts from them last summer. Will is a great guy to deal with. It was also nice that I live 45 minutes from them so I could pick up my bike. I just happened to find them as a fluke. I had already ordered the 575 frame from jenson with a coupon, but it was going to take about a month to get in. so I looked up yeti's retailers in oregon and found fullcycles. I shot them an email to see if they had any in stock. they didn't have the right one in. he didn't offer to match the price, he offered to beat it, and he did by a pretty nice sum. The 575's with the dhx air were just coming out so I inquired about that. So I ordered one of those from them at only like $20 more than the order I had made originally with jenson including shipping with the dhx over the rp3. To say the least I was thrilled. When I picked up the bike they were totally cool about everything. I bought some brakes, juicy 5's, and got a better deal than I could have imagined. It is the best bike buying experience I have had. I feel very lucky that I found them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.