Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Noob!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying I have not been paid or given anything for these comments.

I know I'm new here but I have to say I have bought a lot of products online. I bought a set of the Avid J5's from fullcycles.com and they have the best customer service I have ever dealt with. As well as fast shipping. I ordered the brakes and they were delivered 2 days later. WOW. :thumbsup:

I called and asked a few questions I was having about the brakes and they were helpful with me being a noob they really took their time in explaining everything.

I will do business with the again in the future for sure.

I just wanted to put this out there for any noobs wondering about good online store to buy from.

·
EDR
10,711 Posts
Full Cycles and Will are well known and respected on these forums. I would recommend FS to anyone. Red Barn is great also, ask for Chad.

Just to clarify, FS is a lbs, a brick and mortar store, not an 'online' store. Glad you found them.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I also just bought some Juicy 5s off of ebay from them for $115 shipped. They were new take-offs and they warned that they may have marks from being previously installed, but when I got them they were perfect. So I gotta say the price and product were great. Don't know about the customer service though.

·
Noob!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
s0ckeyeus said:
Thanks for the heads up. I bought a set too. You can get free shipping with the "HOLIDAY08" promo code.
Wish I knew that code when I ordered mine. But thanks for future reference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.