Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just call Will

Nathaniel Williams said:
Do you know when this expires? I want to price match reba team, and them use 17% off. But I need to sell some other stuff to get the money, that might take awhile. Thanks
Nate,
Just call and talk to Will. He gave me a very good price on a Reba Team 100mm w/Pop-lock. Better than I saw anywhere on line. I think the code is good until the end of the year but they wont give the discount on top of a price match. I would still call him and see what he could do for you.

You can tell him Chris sent you, but I dont think that will get you any better of a deal. ;)

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,598 Posts
Will who?

CDtofer said:
Nate,
Just call and talk to Will. He gave me a very good price on a Reba Team 100mm w/Pop-lock. Better than I saw anywhere on line. I think the code is good until the end of the year but they wont give the discount on top of a price match. I would still call him and see what he could do for you.

You can tell him Chris sent you, but I dont think that will get you any better of a deal. ;)
Who's Will? :confused: Is he a member of mtbr.com? Also I'd prefer the u-turn, but I guess dual air would be okay.
Thanks for the tip.

·
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will works at FullCycles

Nathaniel Williams said:
Who's Will? :confused: Is he a member of mtbr.com? Also I'd prefer the u-turn, but I guess dual air would be okay.
Thanks for the tip.
I dont know if he is one of the owners or just one of the sales guys but he was very helpful. Just call Fullcycles and ask to speak to Will. I mentioned his name because he was the one that made me the deal last week. He was very flexible and took the time to listen and answer all my questions. If you are set on the U-turn I dont believe they have one left but you can ask.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.