Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Back of the pack fat guy
Joined
·
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody up for a moonlit ride tomorrow night? 12/15 appears to be a full moon. It sounds so...romantic! I'll bring extra KY.

How about a trip to the Owyhees on Saturday AM? That's a bit more rustic, thus requring more firepower and less lubrication.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,237 Posts
I might

Earthpig said:
Anybody up for a moonlit ride tomorrow night? 12/15 appears to be a full moon. It sounds so...romantic! I'll bring extra KY.

How about a trip to the Owyhees on Saturday AM? That's a bit more rustic, thus requring more firepower and less lubrication.
It will probably be a spontaneous thing for me, if I can make it tonight.
What time you planning to be at Camelsback?
 

·
Back of the pack fat guy
Joined
·
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtnbkrdr98 said:
It will probably be a spontaneous thing for me, if I can make it tonight.
What time you planning to be at Camelsback?
Well, since I wrote that yesterday, my plans changed and I likely can't ride tonight.

I'm still up for a trip to the Owyhees on Saturday morning though... Nels, 98, smily, belay? Any takers?
 

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
Earthpig said:
Any takers?
You kidding???!!! Driving an hour to ride 3 hours to drive yet another hour. Brawaha. What kind of medication are you on? But seriously folks, the spousal unit has to work Saturday so I got Daddy duties. Sunday is an option though.

As for the night ride I was out last night. They were popping caps at the shooting range which was a tad freaky in the dark. I encountered a group of 3 riders (one on a Klein and another on a Specialized) but I didn't see their faces. The snow has gotten really loud and squeeky.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,237 Posts
Hey Dirk

TwistedCrank said:
You kidding???!!! Driving an hour to ride 3 hours to drive yet another hour. Brawaha. What kind of medication are you on? But seriously folks, the spousal unit has to work Saturday so I got Daddy duties. Sunday is an option though.

As for the night ride I was out last night. They were popping caps at the shooting range which was a tad freaky in the dark. I encountered a group of 3 riders (one on a Klein and another on a Specialized) but I didn't see their faces. The snow has gotten really loud and squeeky.
It's more like 45 minutes from Boise, to be accurate.
The terrain, as you know, is varied enough out there from the foothills, that it's worth it
just not all the time, that's for sure.

For me, when it warms up and the foothills turn to slop, we will have to go out there, won't we?
 

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
mtnbkrdr98 said:
It's more like 45 minutes from Boise, to be accurate.
The terrain, as you know, is varied enough out there from the foothills, that it's worth it
just not all the time, that's for sure.

For me, when it warms up and the foothills turn to slop, we will have to go out there, won't we?
I am (a) being facetious how much effort it takes to get there and (b) rounding up what I state the drive time. I wish I could ride Saturday but I gots commitments.
 

·
beer is good
Joined
·
532 Posts
Ridin' the O's

Hey, I'm up for it, gotta pick up akdeluxe in Nampa on the way, so I
will have to leave a bit early......anyone else?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
okay id like to try it again

if you dont mind a pokey puppy I would like to give it another try.
 

·
beer is good
Joined
·
532 Posts
cool

I should be cruising by dans ferry service about 10 or 10:15
if we don't see you we'll head on over to the parking lot.
see you there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
oh the christmas season

plans changed late last night. I won't be able to get there today. I hope to catch up with you sometime soon.
 

·
Back of the pack fat guy
Joined
·
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nels said:
Hey, I'm up for it, gotta pick up akdeluxe in Nampa on the way, so I
will have to leave a bit early......anyone else?
Sorry Nels, just saw your post this AM. When I didn't hear back yesterday before I left work, I made plans to do some dork loops in the foothills.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top