Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
newie
Joined
·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need some help locating a shop near Livermore that stocks a wide varriety of sizes/makes of full face helmets. I had an xxl azonic fury but the fit was crappy(ordered it online, i needed something). i crashed hard on the fury and i was hoping to find something before January 19th(cast gets cut off :) )


any suggestions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
While I like to support my local LBS, for a full face helmet I'd just go to your local dirtbike/MX shop. They usually carry way more stock in a variety of brands and pricepoints so you can find one that fits your head as well as your wallet.
 

·
newie
Joined
·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mtnbecky said:
mine's for sale...probly XL azonic that I only wore for Nationals and never crashed w/it. Now that I'm NOT racing DH any more maybe it could work for you? PM me....or [email protected]. Good luck!
shoulda clarified, the xxl fury was too snug, i had to do padding modifications to make it even bearable

thanks anyways
 

·
newie
Joined
·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gabe0807 said:
While I like to support my local LBS, for a full face helmet I'd just go to your local dirtbike/MX shop. They usually carry way more stock in a variety of brands and pricepoints so you can find one that fits your head as well as your wallet.
i coulndt find a good fit at motowrx here in livermore...
well, one.. but it was $500!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
Adrien said:
i coulndt find a good fit at motowrx here in livermore...
well, one.. but it was $500!
Ouch, well that's no good. I'm not familiar with that shop. Did they have quite a few helmets? Isn't there a Cycle Gear in Pleasanton? They're kind of hte Performance Bike of the motorcycle world but they usually have quite a few helmets in stock.
 

·
newie
Joined
·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gabe0807 said:
Ouch, well that's no good. I'm not familiar with that shop. Did they have quite a few helmets? Isn't there a Cycle Gear in Pleasanton? They're kind of hte Performance Bike of the motorcycle world but they usually have quite a few helmets in stock.
i'm going to hit up ridesfo this weekend and try the xxl rockgrden helmets. if those don't work, i'll try there

adrien
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top