Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
L1MEY
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hubby is in need of a full face, DH rated helmet for some lift assisted riding we are planning over the summer. He has a 23.75", globe-like head and always has trouble finding helmets that fit, especially if it needs to also fit his cheeks. He tried on a Bell Transfer 9 in size XL that was supposed to fit but was way too small. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
L1MEY
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For anyone who is interested, the Bell Super DH in size large fit, and that's what he ended up buying. It comes with an additional set of thinner cheek pads

·
Registered
499 Posts
This is an older thread but it comes up in a Google search so here I am. I'm a 2XL in Fox helmets, and generally don't fit into anything else. I've tried TLD, Bell and Gyro and none of their XLs (largest available) fit my big noggin.

I picked up an XL Leatt DBX 6.0 off of Amazon fully expecting to send it back, and to my surprise it fits my 61-ish head really well and is super comfortable. Stoked, can't wait to try it out.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M22C6WZ/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.