Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Born of Fire
331 Posts
dan(YELL) said:
Yup

The mtb bike gods must not want me to bike on the weekends for the 5th weekend in a row!

Post pone to next weekend, how is Sunday morning?

Anyone want to ride the Rock at night (8pm) on say Wednesday?

-Dan
Sunday looks good for me.

·
customized
3,123 Posts
dan(YELL) said:
I usually try to get out on the trails (or the road lately) between 8 and 9.

Is that too early?

I'm down for some Rock next Sunday (I hope to friggin god it isn't raining again)

-dan
I'm coming from Concord and Pufdup is coming from Maine, so I vote for 10am.

Louis

·
customized
3,123 Posts
We need to hit the beaver bridges from the far side of the park. You guys did a great job on the trail reroute. I think you will have to go back in to bank them better after the trail comes in. That trail flows so well now.

·
Back on the wagon
1,091 Posts
Severum said:
Bring your bug spray Jason, Mike is gonna be playing on the drops. I want to tool around a bit on some of the moves as well. I want to clear that first telephone pole.
I can tool around without hitting moves. Maybe I'll try some on the SS. I almost had the entire telephone pole last time. Oh, and I did the wicked steep line coming down the hill on the gunnar on friday. I was scared sh*tless, but rode it like a champ.

·
customized
3,123 Posts
PutAwayWet said:
I can tool around without hitting moves. Maybe I'll try some on the SS. I almost had the entire telephone pole last time. Oh, and I did the wicked steep line coming down the hill on the gunnar on friday. I was scared sh*tless, but rode it like a champ.
Did anyone see you do it? That is so cool, huge congrats to you. That thing is scary looking.

I'd like to clean the first half of that telephone pole ride. Got 1/3rd the last time. Your gonna have to give me tips between attempts. Maybe I will drop off the end if I make it. Wouldn't that be a shock?

Ok, I will bring the natural bug dope. I'll bring a couple kinds. Your like a bug homing beacon.

·
Back on the wagon
1,091 Posts
Yeah, the three guys I was with all watched. I followed my bud Ethan down (he's got a bombshell DS set up singlespeed!). I always ride better when I ride with him, he's got a natural athletic ability and balance that I guess either rubs off on those around him or makes us do stupid things we normally would not to keep up, depending on your perspective. Heck, last night I was doing 4 foot drops with him on my SS.

How's the weather supposed to be this weekend?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.