Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tittle says it looking for some guys to ride with that know of some good shuttle areas lookin for gravity powered trails this weekend or to make plans coming up.

·
FleshwoundGravityResearch
1,285 Posts
devonness said:
tittle says it looking for some guys to ride with that know of some good shuttle areas lookin for gravity powered trails this weekend or to make plans coming up.
Try Cameron Pass. There is a decent shoulder most of the way down. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
131 Posts
mtn hack said:
Try Cameron Pass. There is a decent shoulder most of the way down. :rolleyes:
Meet at Ted's Place around 10 tomorrow? I've got an old Astrovan with no windows perfect for shuttling people up.

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
'Yo...

I'd love to shuttle Shields from Drake to Horsetooth.... 'just say'in..... :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
theres a short loop up there that i know of nothing great but somethin real local and quick to ride might b out tomorow real quick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey sorry i missed the meet at teds place at 10 im also talkin with sum1 for sun hit me up if u wanna try for sun teds place ride potentially

·
boxcar
564 Posts
not much for shuttling up here...gotta pedal to get the real goods around here. When I first moved here was a little miffed but now love it. The shuttling is too high traffic(foot and other cyclists) and shortrides or for decent trails with no or less users the shuttle drives are long and further out of town and probably not too ridable right now.

getcha the gazeteer and look around and you'll find some sweet nuggets of trail this summer, shuttled or not.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'd complain about this thread if I could understand anything being said. It seems like it might be about shuttling near Fort Collins,which is just stupid, so that can't be right.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol im new to the area and thats bout what im getting out of this that there aint **** in this area for shuttling

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
devonness said:
lol im new to the area and thats bout what im getting out of this that there aint **** in this area for shuttling
Well you might be able to find out more info if you convey your questions in complete sentences.

·
"Oldfart from Wayback"
1,683 Posts
Ithnu said:
devonness said:
Well you might be able to find out more info if you convey your questions in complete sentences.
Or even the use of complete words or capitalization.

he prolly txtd frm his nu iphone but I lol bout
I'd love to shuttle Shields from Drake to Horsetooth...
:thumbsup: :D ( fo the peeps that dn't no, thats in front of the HS)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts