Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Mines 29
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone roll with one? Any thoughts?

Weights in at 118g, it will be paired with a K-Force XC Carbon Bar to bring the weight up to 306g. I haven't up graded shifters yet so I wont even go there.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
I presume that you meant wrapped not "warped"?

True, carbon wrapped over aluminum is all show without the ride qualities of carbon. However, based on your previous reply perhaps having matching carbon appearance is more important to you....

·
Mines 29
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
digit3 said:
I presume that you meant wrapped not "warped"?

True, carbon wrapped over aluminum is all show without the ride qualities of carbon. However, based on your previous reply perhaps having matching carbon appearance is more important to you....
Let me take the thread a different way then. What full Carbon stem would be good?

·
ups and downs
15,600 Posts
Technically FSA lists the OS-99 CSI as a road stem but they have the standard OS-99 in the MTB product line even though it's flexier. :skep:

If you look at the weights on most of the full carbon road stems, they're quite heavy, more so than many aluminium stems. :confused: FSA's K-Force carbon road stem is 200gms.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.