Sketchy is the personal brand of Mike Salvatore, a longtime welder at Seven. He only builds for folks he knows.
My bikes tend to have names, and this one is Dreadnought, as indicated by the underside of the top tube
Being sold as a complete bike, throw a leg over it and ride.
will also consider trimming the price for a trade of the following:
-58cm bianchi san jose, gitane city link, or specialized tricross singlecross.
- Built out of True Temper OX Platinum with I believe a Columbus Max chainstays and Zona seatstays.
- Paint is cool and durable because it's wet paint (burgundy) over powdercoat (powder blue), so if you chip the burgundy paint it's like a gobstopper and will show the blue paint underneath.
- it's currently cabled moto style, which can easily be reverted thanks to the in-line barrel adjusters.
- has the braze-ons for top-pull front derailleur.
- 44mm headtube
- Paint by the venerable Jordan Low/Hot Tubes
- Basic geometry is 57cm TT, 58cm ST, 185mm HT
- Shimano 105 R7000 11spd Shifters
- Shimano 105 R7000 Medium Cage GS 11spd Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11spd Cassette
- Sram Rival CX1 GXP 110bcd cranks
- Sram GXP BB
- Sram X-Sync CX1 38t chainring
- Crank Brothers Eggbeater 3 Pedals
- Solid condition Michelin Mud2 tires
- Mavic Allroad Elite UST wheelset (tubeless compatible), extremely light use (<50miles).
- Paul mini moto brakes, black
- Enve Cross tapered canti fork
- Chris king tapered headset
- Thomson X4 31.8 stem 120mm
- Zipp Service Course bars
- Lizard skin bar tape (not the best shape, but certainly functional)
- Thomson elite seatpost 27.2
- Specialized Phenom Expert 143 saddle
- Spare Enve Cross tapered canti fork, brand new in box.
- Sram X-Sync CX1 chainring, 42t 11 speed. mounted, not ridden.
- Shimano 105 R7000 11-32t 11spd Cassette
CLICK FOR FULL PHOTO ALBUM
Thanks for looking, happy to answer any questions.