Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa Cruz Blur CC X01 Large Reserve - Trail
Model Year 2020

This bike is in great condition and has frame protective tape applied. I've owned this bike since new and have looked after this bike well - it's in great shape mechanically. There are a few cosmetic scuffs on the wheels and downtube, the worst of which I've shown in the photos.

This is a really fun bike for XC racing and fast trail riding. This bike is FAST! It's taken me to many podiums and backcountry adventures - only selling because I bought a Blur4 and can't keep both.

This is the trail model which gets a 34stepcast fork with options for 110 and 120 travel - perfect for modern XC courses and trail riding.

This is the same frame as raced at XC world cups with 100mm of supple and supportive rear travel.

The frame is a Large size with 450mm reach - perfect for me at 5'10 with a 50mm stem. Will sell with 50 or 60mm stem fitted.

From Santa Cruz:
"Light enough to scorch hot laps and tough enough to endure a long-distance beating, the Santa Cruz Blur CC X01 RSV TR does it all without compromise. No matter how demanding your next XC endeavor, the Blur is ready to go full gas, 24/7.

Make no mistake, at just 2060g this is Santa Cruz's lightest ever 100mm full suspension frame. The ultra efficient VPP suspension design, complemented by a dual remote lockout and super stiff carbon frame, means you've got more thrust on demand than SpaceX.

The one-piece carbon VPP rear triangle shares a similar twin upright architecture to World Cup-winning downhill bikes. Paired with a one-piece carbon front end it delivers a lateral stiffness and tracking ability you just don't see on featherweight bikes of this genre.

Confidence-inspiring geometry and components worth their salt allow you to take those sketchy overtaking lines that are the difference between getting on the podium or 'winning' the wooden spoon"

Build highlights:
  • Carbon CC Frame with Fox Dps performance elite shock
  • Fork and Shock remote lockout
  • 120mm Fox 34Stepcast Performance Elite (Will also be supplied with the 110mm air spring)
  • X01 groupset (has a brand new Carbon X1 crankset)
  • Santa Cruz Reserve Carbon 25 wheels with DT350 hubs and upgraded 54t ratchet.
  • Santa Cruz Carbon handle bar 760mm
  • New chain
  • New Saddle (WTB Volt, takeoff from new Blur)
  • Sram Level TLM brakes (sintered race pads)
  • Rockshox Reverb 125mm stealth dropper with 1x remote
  • Recent suspension overhaul inc bearings and fork, shock.
  • Maxxis Rekon Race 2.35 (the larger volume rides great)

Everything is in great working order.

Weight 24.8lbs (no pedals) with 2.35 Rekon Race fitted

Available in Seattle. Willing to drive / drop off /ship

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.