Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the new 1UP model, which fixes a ton of the long-standing--albeit relatively minor--gripes people had with the older models: end handle for tilt, so you don't have to reach under to drop/raise it, wider trays for max tire compatibility, etc. MTBR's 5-star review of the rack is here: 1UP USA Equip-D bike rack review.

I bought the rack just before COVID locked us down, and while it's assembled, it's literally never been used to carry a bike, and has been hanging on the wall in my garage since assembly. The wait for a new one is 4-6 weeks plus shipping time. You can come get this one today, and not have to assemble it. I'm only selling because I am getting rid of the truck I bought this for.

Included:

• Equip-D Double (2-bike) 2" hitch rack in black
  • Equip-D Add-On (makes it a 3-bike rack, but you can take this off and make it a two bike rack, or order another of these to go up to 4)
  • Rack Stash (Mount for hanging the rack on a wall. I've had it hanging in my garage, and it's nice to have it out of the way.)
  • Equip-D Bottle Opener
  • Hitch bar lock included
I paid 1190.80 for all the above, and will let it go for $1100. You get it today, assembled, and save $90.

If this post it up, it's still available.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts