Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new bike is built, so the old Balance frame is sitting in a box. I haven't gotten around to trying to sell it or take photos. I'll try to get some photos soon, but figured I'd put the feelers out here in case there's any interest. Need to also think about pricing, but willing to entertain reasonable offers.

2017 XL (closer in size to the new Large), raw, with red links. Pivot bearings replaced with Enduro Max June 2019. I'll include a Fox X2 air shock w/ climb switch (probably needs service), MRP bash/chainguide and headset (Cane Creek 40 Series w/ upgraded Hellbender bearings).

I also have the following:

• Fox 36 170mm RC2 damper w/ PUSH ACS 3 coil conversion. Both green and black springs included. Recently serviced (less than 10 rides).

• Handbuilt wheelset: Stans Flow MK3 rims laced to Profile Racing hubs (silver) w/ Sapim Force spokes. Rim decals removed. Minor dings/dents. True and seats up great.

• Shimano XT Cranks (170mm) and bottom bracket. Significant heel rub/wear on crank arms but structurally sound. I've thought of polishing them down to raw or painting them black. Could be an option if you're worried about appearance. I replaced the bottom bracket every season whether it needed it or not, so it's in good shape.

• Shimano XT 32t 11spd chainring. Nearly new. I only rode it a few times before I swapped it for a 30t (Might have that somewhere as well. Like the BB, I replaced it every season, but it's got some miles on it).

·
Basura Blanca
1,790 Posts
My new bike is built, so the old Balance frame is sitting in a box. I haven't gotten around to trying to sell it or take photos. I'll try to get some photos soon, but figured I'd put the feelers out here in case there's any interest. Need to also think about pricing, but willing to entertain reasonable offers.

2017 XL (closer in size to the new Large), raw, with red links. Pivot bearings replaced with Enduro Max June 2019. I'll include a Fox X2 air shock w/ climb switch (probably needs service), MRP bash/chainguide and headset (Cane Creek 40 Series w/ upgraded Hellbender bearings).
I'm interested in the frame only, if that's an option. Will send you a PM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts