Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
R.I.P. DogFriend
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just like the title says, I am selling my XL AWOL Expert frameset in excellent condition. More pics available upon request.

This is the Expert model frame with adjustable dropouts.

Everything you see in the pics (frame, fork [uncut steerer tube], headset, stem, seatpost, spacers; all Specialized brand). As you can see, the frame is in excellent condition with very few signs of use and no dents. I put a 1.95" tire on, and rode one ride, so the tire rubbed a little paint from the inside of the chainstays (pictured) before I moved the dropouts back. No chain rash on outside of chainstay. Protective clear tape applied to top tube from day one to protect from handlebar hitting it, and on the headtube to prevent cable housing damage.

Price is $350.00 plus any shipping charges. Buyer will pay actual shipping charges, no more, no less. IMG_0231a.jpg

Attachments

·
R.I.P. DogFriend
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How tall are you and what is your inseam? Still have this?
I am currently 6'4" or so (was 6'5" some years ago), and my inseam is somewhere around 35" IIRC.

It is still available.

I also have a Salsa Cowbell (size 46) handlebar, and a set of TRP HY/RD calipers that are up for sale (that were part of this build).

Not sure if I can part with the beautiful White Industries VBC 26/42 crankset, but I'm coming to terms with that as I move forward ;~)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts