Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i saw a lot of ofwg's jack-jawing at trailheads, but not may people riding on the trails
Yeah, that was us, you should have said Hi!

We still found time to get in every ride we planned and had a ball, Prime, Joes, Kessel, Zip, Kessel, Horsethief, Mary's and a really big dinner at El Tapit-whatever, big platters of mexican food and 2-1 25 ounce beers.

·
Registered
616 Posts
McBenzo in action, just a note, at the end of the video you can see that the Cayan Yeti, is in front of the Mojo, how it got there is anyone's guess.

McBenzo.3gp - YouTube

First time riding in Fruita: :thumbsup:
That looks like a lot of fun :thumbsup:

Also, for some reason the videos that pop up at the end as suggestions for a next viewing seem to be mostly scantly clad asian women... :confused: Is there part of the Fruita trip you're leaving out?

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Yeah, that was us, you should have said Hi!

We still found time to get in every ride we planned and had a ball, Prime, Joes, Kessel, Zip, Kessel, Horsethief, Mary's and a really big dinner at El Tapit-whatever, big platters of mexican food and 2-1 25 ounce beers.
Do yourself a favor next time and go to Fiesta Guadalajara, just off I-70 underneath the big tower with the biker on it. It's one of the best Mexican restaurants I've been to and their margs kick a$$.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sadly, their rellenos suck donkey nuts. :(
The rellenos at El Tapioca/whatever its called were pretty tasty, stuffed hot green chile wrapped in a torilla and thrown in a fryer, mmmmm.

Then again, I was into the better half of a twelve pack by the time we started our 2-1 25 ouncers so the food could have been dog food and I would have enjoyed it. Were we drunk? I'm not sure, but they seated us by ourselves in a private room to keep us away from the other patrons.

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,454 Posts
The rellenos at El Tapioca/whatever its called were pretty tasty, stuffed hot green chile wrapped in a torilla and thrown in a fryer, mmmmm.
Meh - chiles wrapped in tortilla ≠ rellenos. This is what they should look like:

Then again, I was into the better half of a twelve pack by the time we started our 2-1 25 ouncers so the food could have been dog food and I would have enjoyed it. Were we drunk? I'm not sure, but they seated us by ourselves in a private room to keep us away from the other patrons.
Being pissed definitely helps when it comes to eating $hitty food. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.