Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rain and snow almost every day for 10 days down here.
Haven't hit the trails for that long, and only a couple of road bike rides in that time. And work is far too busy.
We leave for the FFTF tomorrow morning and you guys/gals need to have sunny, 70deg. days waiting for us. I do not want another repeat of last year, go it! Don't make me go to that place in Utah.

Really looking forward to this trip, everyone is at their maximum stress level, the Mrs., my son and myself. We are all busting our butts to get our "jobs" complete before leaving, and now we have less than 24hrs.

Anyone have any info on groups rides for kids on Friday or Saturday? Check at the tent I guess, but advance information would be appreciated.

·
SNGLSPD
1,058 Posts
weather is/has been fantastic all of the trails could use a little more moisture even.
Sorry I don't have any ride info

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good.

My bad, I just assumed you have had all the moisture that we have had.
Well then, I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TJ. said:
It is pretty kid friendly.

TJ
We leave in an hour or so. I may not get to check the forum.
I will look at the signup sheet to see it is on this list.

I would like to meet you anyway, I've been friends with JD and he has mostly good things to say about you :)

I'm on a dark blue Ventanna El Salt, my wife rides a baby blue Titus RX. Hope to meet you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.