Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yep! We're going the last 4-5 days. I am excited to ride Fruita. I imagine we'll go to a couple of the beer gardens too.

·
Registered
425 Posts
screampint said:
OK, let's get this started. Who will be in Fruita for the FFTF? *rt* are you still heading this way? Looks like people will be here for the 2nd half, so maybe something on Friday?
What is good from the campground just across town? I'd have to bike to the trail head.

·
Registered
17 Posts
we will be in the State Park Campground from the 28th through the 8th. Site #13
I want to try my singlespeed on some mellow stuff.

·
Registered
425 Posts
screampint said:
There are two state parks that people use for the FFTF. Is it Highline State Park or Colorado River State Park in Fruita?
There's also a Colorado River State Park near Grand Junction too, Island?

I'm at the Colorado River SP - Fruita, also. Sounds like the campgrounds will be pretty full!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'll be there!

ssjunebug said:
Are any of you going to the festival?
Hi and this is my first post! I'll be there with my guy Hollywood. We're planning on passing through Moab on the way up. Hopefully we can meet up for a ride.

a

·
HIKE!
1,657 Posts
bringing the Stoker...

....but I don't know if I should bring her own half-bike, too. We'll be tandeming around out there. I just think she likes to bark orders at me.

See you betwixt May 1 and 6, then bugging out!

Tim
www.acmebicycles.com

·
Registered
425 Posts
I will probably skip the organized forum group ride. Maybe I'll see someone, maybe I won't. I have a black/yellow HT Diamonback.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts