Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from an incredible 4 days of riding in Fruita and Moab. Bob W showed us some of the best that the areas have to offer. The riders are RacerX (aka webmaster, carrot cake), jimG, kirt M, BobW and phattie. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Arf, he said.
273 Posts
Great pics Phat! The mountains, scenery and views look fantastic.

The trail itself looks like a paved road compared to some of the technical stuff that you usually ride though. :)

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
phatbiker said:
Just got back from an incredible 4 days of riding in Fruita and Moab. Bob W showed us some of the best that the areas have to offer. The riders are RacerX (aka webmaster, carrot cake), jimG, kirt M, BobW and phattie. Enjoy the pics.
nice pics phat. :)

is that all moab, or is there fruita pics in there as well? not been to either so i would not know a moab pic from a fruita pic.

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mergs said:
nice pics phat. :)

is that all moab, or is there fruita pics in there as well? not been to either so i would not know a moab pic from a fruita pic.
hey mergs.. good to hear from ya man.

1. fruita
2. fruita
3. fruita
4. fruita
5. moab (porcipine trail)
6. fruita
7. fruita
8. fruita
9. moab (porcipine trail)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sweet

Hey Phat!
Nice shots. Looks pretty good if you like all that nice weather and miles of single track! You missed the real action at Mahlon tonight. Plenty of rain and chilly temps. Fatty tried sneak out of going by showing up 10 minutes late but I made him ride anyway. Even RL was goaded into suiting up!
Thanks for the shots
B

·
Registered
98 Posts
SNEAK OUT?????????

Listen, you drowned rat holeshotter, I had others to pick up!!!!!!! You COULD have waited, you knew I was coming!!!!

Great ride, eh? I had fun, so did Randy and Tuna. I'll try to get them to keep goin' with us.

Moab, shmoab!!! You want REAL slickrock? Try Mahlon in the rain!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm still a little giddy from riding further than Bruce............for once!!!

·
Make some music
740 Posts
The Trees

This is just my opinion. It in no way reflects what I think others should do, or how they should handle things or their affairs. Any similarities to actual people places or things are strictly coincidence.

Where's all the damn trees? ........

·
Registered
679 Posts
Stratocaster said:
This is just my opinion. It in no way reflects what I think others should do, or how they should handle things or their affairs. Any similarities to actual people places or things are strictly coincidence.

Where's all the damn trees? ........
Back east where they belong! There are no stinking trees in the dessert....
:cool:

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
Bob W said:
Back east where they belong! There are no stinking trees in the dessert....
:cool:
Come on guys. DESERT, one S. Dessert is the sweets after dinner. Don't you remember from grade school, Desert has only one s, dessert two, because you rather have two deSSErts.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The round one is correct

Disappointment to my Mom said:
SNEAK OUT?????????

Sorry, I'm still a little giddy from riding further than Bruce............for once!!!
It is true. Usually I have 6 outfits in the car for all weather but that night I jsut had one and it was wrong. Of course if you had showed up on time so I wasn't half drowned from waiting!!!! My kid was one of the openers for NIN when they were in NY. Looks like some MTV time for him.

We will try again next Monday I guess. Been to Moab many times, Hawaii, CA, Fruita, VT, but you are right-Mahlon in the rain is best.

B

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.