Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings MTBR community. I've got two things for you today. I hope this thread doesn't get viewed as marketing and get sent to the manufacturers forum. I mean no harm. Here goes...

First, who is going? I met a bunch of you last year. I want to meet all of you that are going this year. Who's coming to freezing cold MN next month? Dates are Feb 17-18. If you are staying at the Crown Plaza hotel like most of QBP's dealers, Salsa is sponsoring a Happy Hour on Friday night before dinner.

Second, the Rock Shox booth is right next to Salsa's booth. I want to make sure each and every one of you goes to them and requests a bigger, better, longer travel 29er fork.

Thanks for your time.

Jason

·
Registered
330 Posts
We'll be there

A few of us from Carrollwood Bicycle Emporium in Tampa will be there!

We just had breakfast with Martin (our QBP rep) Tuesday and talked a bit about the show. Last year was a blast. We signed up as a Salsa dealer last year as well, so it's an anniversary of sorts too! :thumbsup:

We'll definitely take you up on the HH offer. See you soon!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Greetings Jason,

Scott from the Bicycle Sport Shop here. I love attending the show but unfortunately will miss out on seeing you guys this year. My wife just popped out our first baby girl so I'm avoiding overnight trips for a few months. Hope to catch up with you next year - if not at IB. Have a great show and say hi to Martin S., Dave G. and Sevi for me.

·
I just passed you
181 Posts
Wheel & Sprocket

Wisco boys John & J Money to take MN by storm! Er, maybe not to that extent... Wheel & Sprocket will be there. Where is that 17 degree bar??? I want it BAD!!

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
I will be there, probably just for one day though. We got a ski race up in these parts on Sat night that I really like skiing in. 10K across Lake Superior lit by candles. Yeeha.

I think my prodding might be towards a certain company that likes to wait until mid-year 07 to release it's 07 models......;) Release dates of April? Its too bad, cause Ill be riding something else instead this season.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ouch - but fair

chequamagon said:
I will be there, probably just for one day though. We got a ski race up in these parts on Sat night that I really like skiing in. 10K across Lake Superior lit by candles. Yeeha.

I think my prodding might be towards a certain company that likes to wait until mid-year 07 to release it's 07 models......;) Release dates of April? Its too bad, cause Ill be riding something else instead this season.
Well it hurts, but it's fair. In all honesty, I should not have pushed to show the Mamasita until it was ready. My bad. You can blame me. Still looking like April...which for the record, we said at Interbike too.

Hope to see you.

Jason

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
17's are in stock

ferrousness said:
Wisco boys John & J Money to take MN by storm! Er, maybe not to that extent... Wheel & Sprocket will be there. Where is that 17 degree bar??? I want it BAD!!
Both the ProMoto 31.8 and the Moto Ace 25.4 17 degree flat bars are in stock at QBP and selling well.

J

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Jason, another thing...

The pics that were recently placed up for the Mariachi complete on QBP are different from the Salsa 07 catalog. There is no color-matched stem, and the Sram drivetrain appears to be all older 06 stuff. Did QBP just list an old pic? Or is there a spec change?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's the wrong pic

chequamagon said:
Jason, another thing...

The pics that were recently placed up for the Mariachi complete on QBP are different from the Salsa 07 catalog. There is no color-matched stem, and the Sram drivetrain appears to be all older 06 stuff. Did QBP just list an old pic? Or is there a spec change?
Bikes just arrived today in stock. They have painted stems, new sram and all the cool little details listed in the Salsa catalog.

I'll get pics fixxed Monday.

Thanks for the heads up.

J

·
sh*t eater
217 Posts
I'll be heading out on Saturday. Anyone have any products they are interested in our have questions about? Post em up and I can look into it for ya. Figure I'll bring my camera and post some blogs posts on morbidmtb.com

VENDORS

Accelerade
Alpha Q
Answer BMX
Avid
Axiom
Beloe
Bellwether
Bionix
Blue Cross
BMC
BOB
Borah
Brooks
Burley
Camelbak
Campagnolo
Cane Creek
Cateye
Civia
Clif Bar
Continental
Craft
Crank Brothers
CST
CycleOps
Deda Elementi
Defeet
Dimension
DMR
DT Swiss
Duffs
e.13
Eastern
Elite
EP No
Ergon
Finishline
Fizik
Formula BMX
Formula Brakes
Fox
FSA
Fulcrum Wheels
Garmin
GE Money
Go Pro
Gu
Hammer Nutrition
HB Performance Systems
Headsweats
Honey Stinger
Hope
Hutchinson
Hydrapak
Innovations
ITM
Jagwire
Jelly Belly
Kenda
Kinetic
Knog
Kryptonite
Lazer Helemts
Lezyne
Lizard Skins
Look
Marzocchi
Maxxis
Michelin
Motortabs
MRP
Nathan
Niterider
NUUN
Odyssey
Optic Nerve
Oval Concepts
Panaracer
Park Tool
Pearl Izumi
Pedro's
Planet Bike
Polar
Powertap
Primo
Pro Tec
Problem Solvers
Profile Design
Profile Racing
Quality Wheel House
Race Face
Ritchey
Rock Shox
Salsa
Selle San Marco
Saris
Selle Italia
Selle Royale
Shimano
Sigma
Simbree
SKS
Smart eTailing
Sock Guy
Spenco
SRAM
Stolen
Strider Sports
Surly
Tacx
Thomson
Thule
Timbuk2
Time
Topeak
TRP
Truvativ
Twenty20
TYR
UGP
Velocity
Vio Sport
Vittoria
Volume
Wheels Manufacturing
Wipperman
WTB
Xpedo/Wellgo
Zipp Speed Weaponry

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.