Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I recently got myself a brand new bike which I love, all except for the stock forks which came with it, (RockShox Judy 4s). Although I'm happy with the 5 inches of travel, and the action is good, they're much heavier than I wanted for a xc/trail rider. Basically, I was wondering what I should do with them? Is there somewhere where I can go and swap them for something else, them being only 2 weeks old? Is it unheard of for my LBS to accept trade-ins? The Lock-out and adjustable travel on these RockShox is also pretty sweet, but I could do without those if it'd fetch me something more to my needs, even if I had to poney up a little more $. I figure there's gotta be a last years model clearance that'd gladly take these.(?)
Also, what would you suggest for a replacement-lighter, 5-6inch travel-fork? I've heard the fox Vanilla's and the Marzocchi Z-1's are good. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Cheers, The Chief.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.