15sun Pine, Buffalo Creek
16mon Breckenridge, loop 2 of the Breck 100
17tue Leadville, a chunk of the LV100
18wed Monarch Crest

Anyone around and fancy joining in?

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
14/sat/sourdough: maybe if you get a 100 mile ride in before the ride, to tire yourself out, we might be able to keep pace. I'm old and slow, but I know the way.:rolleyes: :D
edit; oh yea, I'm a recognized "hater" lately, so you'd have to be willing to find out what I'm really like, compared to this internet personna. It's not all bad.

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
I'd be down for sourdough. Mebbe get ignaz to rabbit lead for 6th E? I'm happy to sweep from the rear, you know just to make sure everyone's ok.

(rene is actually a nice guy in person. no really.)

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
If these guys are in, I'm in for Sourdough....maybe even BC. I'm pretty sure I'll be in town. Maybe you should do the Breck 100 on Fri just to get a bit mellowed out.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
moosehead said:
(rene is actually a nice guy in person. no really.)
I've worked really hard to maintain my reputation as an azzhole. Statements likes your can blow that all away in a matter of seconds.:eek:
:D
We can have 6E carry a huge pack with our beer an food, and send him up the road to get the car, etc. This can work in our favor....

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live at sea level and with the racing and riding I'll have done in the week prior I won't be going faster than anyone:D

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Save it up for the 14th to make a long day up around Sourdough. Those boys will make it worth your while. Excellent stuff up there!

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
Renegade said:
I've worked really hard to maintain my reputation as an azzhole. Statements likes your can blow that all away in a matter of seconds.:eek:
:D
I ran into Renegade on the trail last weekend. In a matter of 3 minutes, I saw him:

1. Kick a dog
2. Yell at an old lady
3. Take ice cream from a small child
4. Give the finger to a pack of Girl Scouts

I thought he might try and beat me up because I was on a Turner. That guy is bad news...

On a non-hijack related topic, I will probably be around on the 14th, might join for some Sourdough.

·
Registered
9,367 Posts
Jdub said:
I ran into Renegade on the trail last weekend. In a matter of 3 minutes, I saw him:

1. Kick a dog
2. Yell at an old lady

I thought he might try and beat me up because I was on a Turner. That guy is bad news...

On a non-hijack related topic, I will probably be around on the 14th, might join for some Sourdough.
If you want to go to his house and beat him up this is where he lives:

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Jdub said:

1. Kick a dog
2. Yell at an old lady

You left out:

When I wasn't looking, Renegade stole the mx-tune Pushed shock off my bike and,
He ate my lunch.

Nice seeing you again J-dub :D

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bad news, I'm out. So much for riding in OR, ID, WY and CO all in one trip.

Broken thumb from Whistler isn't healing and I'm being told likely September before I'll be riding again otherwise I risk serious damage. :madman:

Anyone interested in a High Cascades 100 race entry with paid accomodation? :(

·
Registered
778 Posts
6thElement said:

Broken thumb from Whistler isn't healing and I'm being told likely September before I'll be riding again otherwise I risk serious damage. :madman:

+ flight:D hope the thumb heals soon!

·
Registered
9,367 Posts
6thElement said:

What kind of a break was it? If it was "skiers thumb", breaking it backwards involving tendon damage, don't count on September being your riding date. Good luck on your recovery.

·
Big Wheel Homer !!
1,752 Posts
6thElement said:

Damn 6th, sorry to hear about the thumb. Heal up quick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts