Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brian C. is planning a temporary escape from his new home in New England next week and is going to come down and join us for a ride. The plan is to ride the park on Friday the 6th in the afternoon (if anyone is interested) and then do a shuttle on Saturday the 7th at 10:00. The route is the same as two weeks ago: ~2,000 feet of climbing and ~6,000 feet of descending.

If you are interested, please bring a bike that can climb. Also, last time we had an abundence of 20mm forks and not enough Fork Ups so bring as many extra as possible.

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts
It's not about the bike!

kristian said:
If you are interested, please bring a bike that can climb.
Hey, not sure if Brianc relayed my regards, but I'm not gonna make it up there this weekend, and thus will have to impose upon your good will and hospitality another time. I don't have Friday off like I'd hoped, and now I've found out I'm on call this weekend, too. I wish I could join you all - it sounds like a great time and good company. Have a great weekend, and be sure to post some pics so I can see what I missed.
- Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.