Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Product engineer
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im new to the area, Would like to find some trails that have some more fun to them, Climbing not being one of them. I dont mind Gradual climbs or the climbs that have some sections that level out or even decsend a little before they climb again.
Im looking for a trail that has some jumps even if they are small. The few trails ive been on here, Three sisters, Buffalo creek and Deer Creek. I liked Part of the 3 sisters trail, you could jump some of the water bars. But Buffalo creek and Deer creek had More climbing with out breaks than id care for. I dont need like huge jumps or any thing, just a little something i can get a little excitement off of. Somehting that makes the climbing worth it.
 

·
eci
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
hit up the resorts while they,re open, Dream4est has some dope fr trails by him and theres a shuttle going on saturday the 7th down in the springs. Once the resorts close we do some shuttles around this area but you must and i say must do shuttles at low ppl time. dont wanna piss of the hikers.

We (sin, mtb247) and a few others are building some stunts on my land and your more than welcome to help build and ride with us.

Also theres a real nice dh trail in idaho springs but you need someone to show you where it is or you'll never find it
 

·
Product engineer
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im thinking about heading out to brek tommorow, still have a run on my ticket.
But Id like to find something close to town. Something atleast more rolling with some "whoopdee dos" you know, where if you go fast enough and pick up the bike you can grab a little air.
If you could just tell me of either, a short little trail that would be fun like that even if its only a mile or two long, or of the trails around town, which would be considered the most fun.
 

·
Card Carrying Member
Joined
·
2,032 Posts
snowskilz said:
We (sin, mtb247) and a few others are building some stunts on my land and your more than welcome to help build and ride with us.
Not to hijack the thread, but I'm interested in helping build/ride up there if the invite is still open. Now that I have a fark.
 

·
eci
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
kitchenware said:
Not to hijack the thread, but I'm interested in helping build/ride up there if the invite is still open. Now that I have a fark.
Your still invited adn thanks for the help. We'll prolly start building again in sept when the resorts get boring.

Next on the list of toys is a discombobulator. I've got the sketches for it we just need to build it. And its gonna be pretty darn scary. (the idea comes from the flow riders)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
snowskilz said:
hit up the resorts while they,re open, Dream4est has some dope fr trails by him and theres a shuttle going on saturday the 7th down in the springs. Once the resorts close we do some shuttles around this area but you must and i say must do shuttles at low ppl time. dont wanna piss of the hikers.

sounds like someone is starting to become a Franger.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top