Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to know if anyone knows of anywhere that keeps track of when/where factory demo's are happening along the front range? I searched the forums and couldn't find anything pertaining to this, but if I missed something please point me in the right direction!

·
Colorado Yeti Rider!
87 Posts
If you are seriously looking for a new bike and want to ride a ton of different models, their is no better opportunity than Outerbike in Moab on OCT 7th-9th. Details here: Outerbike - Home

Their is also a free Gaint demo day in boulder this Saturday, Oct 1st, at Valmont bike park, details here: Demo Days : Full Cycle Bikes, Bicycle Shop in Boulder and Fort Collins, Colorado, Service, Sales & Rentals, and the Venus de Miles Women's Bike Club!

I check Yeti's site for up coming dates here: Yeti Cycles // Ride Driven they always have at least 4 demo days a summer in the front range area. Nothing scheduled this fall though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
g1701 - I definitely appreciate your mention of outerbike, I have been hoping I could make it out for that for months, especially considering it's only a half day drive for me but my schedule just isn't going to line up :( . It seems that this is the time of year when most companies are selling off their demo fleets so I don't expect much to be coming up this fall, but thanks for the heads up on the giant demo day!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Outer bike is fantastic. I highly recommend it. The owners of Ibis and Pivot where personally fitting customers to their bikes last year. Even if you're not in the market for a bike, you can put the wear and tear on a demo bike and get shuttled to all day excursion rides in the Moab area. The event benefits the local Moab trails organization.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.