Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'll be moving to Boulder in some time and I was just wondering if there's any Bus Line working through all cities on the Front Range. For example, if want to go cycling to Vail, or Apex, or Grand Junction, or Keystone...? And no, I wont own a car for some time...

thanks

·
!Vamos, flaco!
1,364 Posts
Check RTD's webste. You can take the bus from Boulder to Denver, Lyons, and Nederalnd for mountain biking. Beyond that, there really isn't much in the way of public transportation. Make friends.

·
enlightened.
1,494 Posts
http://rtd-denevr.com

Click on system maps, you'll see the extent that the district covers. You can actually get all the way to Roxborough, Evergreen and Conifer too. The maps have the bus route names; use that in conjunction with the schedules tab to see when the bus is running. Another useful tab is the Trip Planner but I find that I can sometimes find a better route using the other method mentioned especially with greater familiarity with both the bus system and the region.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.