Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I don't know much about mtb, my dad bought me one a long time ago and to be honest I didn't ride it as much, but last year I started to ride on it, and I loved it. But sadly I started to noticed that the front fork shocks have a problem, I have a fox rl 32 fork and everytime I push the fork down, the fork take over 3 or 5 min to come all the way up, this fork doesn't have a rebound knob so I don't know how to fix it, I don't know if I have to change the oil, I also bough a special pump for the fork because I thought that might be the reason why it's all messed up but that wasn't the reason why it was like that. Please help, I'm new but I really want to start riding my bike again especially that summer is coming :). If you guys have any suggestions let me know please, and like I said my fork doesn't have a rebound knob down there there is only a typical nut on each side thank you.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
The 2 knobs should move independently of each other. The blue knob should lock it out and the red knob should adjust rebound speed. If it doesn’t actually do that, it needs either a full rebuild or possibly damper replacement. Without looking at it it, it’s difficult to tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.