Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing wrong in Lefty, really. Still I'm looking to replace Lefty DLR with SID WC. Do I need some parts like new headset, conversion kit or something ?

Lefty is 110mm, SID 100mm. Should I be concerned about this ? Are there any other "issues" ?

Thanks for posting.

-pe-

·
FIRENZE rulez !!
3,875 Posts
after my joke , a serious reply:

which frame have you ?

you need a Cannondale headset reducer : FSA or Cane creek set are used on european models to fit 1 and 1/8 fork ...

you need a bearing puller to remove cannondale bearings , and cups too, if you have an alloy frame

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eliflap said:
after my joke , a serious reply:

which frame have you ?

you need a Cannondale headset reducer : FSA or Cane creek set are used on european models to fit 1 and 1/8 fork ...

you need a bearing puller to remove cannondale bearings , and cups too, if you have an alloy frame
Thanks for serious reply. I'll start to look for parts.

-pe-

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
having ridden on every model of rock shox SID fork since 98 till 08 why in the world would anyone go from a lefty to a SID fork?

i seriously don't see the rational in going from the lightest stiffest fork out there to a SID.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello

I'm looking for the KP058 kit for my 2007 carbon Rush frame, in the german webpage they are out of stock. Do you know who can sell this over the internet?

I live in Costa Rica, and the dealer here doen't want to place the order just for 1 kit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
thanks for your responses, however I live in Costa Rica and I need the headset to be shipped here. Do you know any internet sited or on-line bike shops that offer that service?

i bought the frame two months ago, and I used all my old parts, including the SID.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.