Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to locate some spare parts for my FRM cranks (o-rings, plastic washer, etc.) I wrote FRM and got a response with contact to a dealer. The dealer suggested has not responded to my request and there seems to be no one is USA that can help. Anyone know of a dependable dealer that can help with FRM parts? Much appreciated.

·
Enough of the dark side..
253 Posts
FRM parts

jennasdad said:
Trying to locate some spare parts for my FRM cranks (o-rings, plastic washer, etc.) I wrote FRM and got a response with contact to a dealer. The dealer suggested has not responded to my request and there seems to be no one is USA that can help. Anyone know of a dependable dealer that can help with FRM parts? Much appreciated.
Any luck with locating your FRM parts? Has the dealer contacted you yet?
I'm the dealer for FRM here in Australia so if worst comes to worst I could always try to help you out with parts on our next order with FRM.

·
Enough of the dark side..
253 Posts
Hi,
It will be a wee while before we can get some new parts in but I suggest in the meantime that you contact your dealer again for help. Also, please give me a list of part numbers that you require and I will have the list ready just in case you still don't have any luck with the FRM dealer there, are you in the USA?
A comprehensive spare parts list is available for download on the FRM website.

http://www.frmbike.de/catalog/files/downloads/39.pdf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.