Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you are personal friends with Brett. Brett and his family have suffered a tragic loss. Brett and his wife Ginger were expecting their third child at the end of December. Their son was born on the morning of Dec 23rd but passed away shortly after birth. The reason for his passing is still unclear.

I want to leave this thread open for you to share your thoughts and prayers for Brett and his family during this time.

Chris
Niner Bikes

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
My condolences to Brett and his family as well. Never met Brett, but we've exchanged emails a bunch of times and he was always super friendly and helpful.

My prayers go out to him and his wife and family.

Mark

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Wow...............

...............totally shocking and sad news :( Brett you're a good guy who befriended a total stranger, you don't deserve this. You and Ginger have my deepest sympathies on your loss. I don't know what else to say, other than, again I am so sorry.

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
Terrible news

I haven't met Brett either but as many have said, he is always been super helpful and friendly on anything I have ever asked. Tragic that things like this happen but sometimes in your darkest times you find out how many people care about you and how much you are appreciated.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
cmb • 12/5/05

brett,

my heartfelt sympathies to you...

your profile (and moderator status) indicate CO as home; if that is indeed the case:
speaking from experience, i would strongly recommend the following grief resources:

please feel free to contact me if/when you are so inclined.

peace be with you.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Brett,
I can't even imagine what your family is going through. Be strong for your wife and kids and you will see your way through this.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.