Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend and i are going out to colorado on thursday (steamboat and keystone) and he just picked up a trek remedy five, its got a manitou black platinum fork (with the spv) and a manitou 3-way swinger shock. he weighs about 150lbs and you know what kinda riding is found at keystone. i dont want to hear "oh man you bought the wrong bike," that wont help me at all. if you have any info on air pressures it would be greatly appreciated.

i can turn the wrenches on my bike, but i have little experience with manitou and i blew my old spv fork, so i want to avoid doing that with his.

thanks

oh and also it doesnt have a chain guide, is there a way to ******* a chain guide?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
doode that doesnt help me at all

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
We're fresh off the tywrap thread, it had to be done :lol:
Not too much you can do to rig up a chainguide unless you have some parts from old ones. It may end up causing more problems than it's worth anyway, I've been down that road too many times. Try picking up a Stinger, they're pretty reliable and inexpensive. No experience with the Manitou stuff, maybe they have the air charts on their website?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.