Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Gold it's the new Pink!
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time we have one thread for Friday Shuttles at Somo. We have lots of scattered Friday threads lets start one like the one for Wednesdays.

Who is in for tomrrow?

Crimson

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
wow, only had to dig back 5 pages for this thread. Here's a couple of pics from our friday shuttle. Good stuff today with gref. The trails were tacky from the sprinkin' of rain and the clouds covered the sun. Little number of hikers. We found this sweet jump near the fireroad. (ps...it is on trail) Next week is crimsons et al.'s birtday breakfast shuttle bash. Probably meetin' at scorpion gulch. I got the trailer so we should have enough room for all that show.
Photobucket
Photobucket

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
yo

Man that new DH trail isnt it called Desert Classic? Was way sweet. I almost landed on Bob on that jump if u notice in the 2 pictures I stood in the same spot as bob when the pic was took....Bob is a magnet for bikes almost hitting him. Bob bowling.

·
3,844 Posts
sorry dude, I'm out. super lame I know. Gonna rock dc like it was my first time on a bike in the morning. I'm still a little sore from my lawn-dart impersonation on wed. But next friday it is so on!!! Big Friday the 13th shuttle. Who's in for that one??? If we get enough lined up I'll bring out the camp stove and we can have in between runs bfast burritos. mmmm...

·
3,844 Posts
I think you're scaring everyone away crimson. Who's in the the friday the 13th, "nightmare on 32nd St." shuttles? I know a bunch of you are heading for das boot, but if you're not we can have our own little shredfest down here. We're planning on some hell-bert, Jason-onimo, Stab-ilina. After watching KennyB's video I wanna get some of that little pig. Greff you in or you really pedaling? Truckee, time to get off that little bike. Doodoo??? Thank god it's almost friday!!!

·
wretch
2,126 Posts
Perhaps perhaps. . . I've been trying to be a good boy as I'm still shopping for Health Insurance. . . that and I like my HT too much. That being said. . . what time?

I'd be down for a long run, I just can't come off the bike (aka fall) if I do I'm right back at square one. Fallin's kinda my thing. . .

Anyone know where I can get a stiffer spring for the Lyric. . .

·
Gold it's the new Pink!
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What an incredible day of exploring!!! National to 32+1+1/3 and then National to Ranger. Incredible ridgeline views with some high speed blasts!! I can't wait to see the pics!!

Crimson

·
3,844 Posts
Yup good morning. Only a handful of hikers and bikers and a Kymster!!! Met him coming up natty with a raaarrrr! He followed us down the N-side of the mountain. C and I explored some new DH terrain (well to us anyways) National from telegraph west to ranger. Talk about exposure! Ripping fast on lower ranger. See what happens when a couple gravity junkies get bored:) Here's the pics, minus one...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Telegraph Lookout (yep we hiked our butts up there)
Photobucket
See crimson...he's that black, green and gold spot on wheels

Good times as usual. Great to see some different views of the mountain. "We went to the other side of the mountain to see what we could see...Ha! Then to the other side of the mountain to see what we could see...Ha!" Green Jelly

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
Whos in for Friday am shuttles this week? Im ready and my 888 has been refreshed and ready to rock!

·
Gold it's the new Pink!
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am on the injured reserve list. My left knee is sprained. I even have Friday off...GRRRRR. If things change and my knee is good enough to ride I will drop you a line. I really want to practice for Bootleg. :madman:

Crimson

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
damn

damn Steve that sucks. Hope ur knee feels better. So Looks like no one so far. Im down but need at least one more.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.