Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
It rains here. :(
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hell, I suck but even I like to ride. Anyone riding tomorrow morning?

OT - Heres a spy pic of Honda's new prototype hood emblem:

Attachments

·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[QUOTE='size]where were you thinking?[/QUOTE]

Maybe T100 area..I'll drive wherever...

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
i'll be meeting a coworker at the 7th st trailhead between 5:45 and 6:00.
we usually just do a quick (as in short, not necessarily fast) ride over to cave creek, south to 16th st and back before work.
white gmc jimmy, bike on the back.

·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[QUOTE='size]i'll be meeting a coworker at the 7th st trailhead between 5:45 and 6:00.
we usually just do a quick (as in short, not necessarily fast) ride over to cave creek, south to 16th st and back before work.
white gmc jimmy, bike on the back.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan, this is the closest trailhead to me anyways. I'll see you tomorrow, I'll be driving the van you see below. Thanks for the invite.

·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cato said:
Thanks for the beautiful and touching images. :eek:
Thanks, I normally like to work with a live subject, but I had to make do. :D

Funniest part of all of it was the look on my wife's face. Not necessarily when she saw it, but when I asked her to bring me the camera. :eek:

Oh yeah here's my next subject, now if I can just figure out on how to get her on the hood of the van.. :confused:

Attachments

·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AZtortoise said:
So, how was the ride this morning? Fun I hope.

Rita:)
Well, 'size showed me what a tube with slime looks like once it pinch flats (what a mess)and led me down some trails that I had not rode before near cave creek off of t100 (down to 16th street I think). I was nice and tired towards the end climbing up from cave creek rd. Guess I should have gotten more than just 4 hrs of sleep eh? :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.