Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4/2/04, a few riders are meeting at the one mile parking lot on Campbell Airstrip Rd for an easy ride at 1pm Friday, by the iron bridge… It should be a mellow easy ride if anyone is interested?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Yahoooooooooooo...another ride!!!!!

AK Bill said:
4/2/04, a few riders are meeting at the one mile parking lot on Campbell Airstrip Rd for an easy ride at 1pm Friday, by the iron bridge… It should be a mellow easy ride if anyone is interested?
I will be there and Mike (monkey rider) may be there also.
Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,882 Posts
Again with the Friday's?

AK Bill said:
4/2/04, a few riders are meeting at the one mile parking lot on Campbell Airstrip Rd for an easy ride at 1pm Friday, by the iron bridge… It should be a mellow easy ride if anyone is interested?
Kidding. I will join in on one (or more) of these rides. My wife is swamped, so is unable to cover for me for a few hours. Sat, Sun, and Mon, my Pool League teams are playing in the League championships, but next weelk I will be free. (Saturday at Hot Rods 1pm, Sunday at HotRods 1pm, and Monday at Annarae's 6:30pm if someone wants to check it out.) Please post some photos of the ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Fridays are bad... for me anyway

Hi Dave,
You guys ever ride on Sat. or Sundays?

Well, enjoy the ride!


- The AnonyMoose Mtn Biker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Hopefully the trails will stay firm enough...

damion said:
Kidding. I will join in on one (or more) of these rides. My wife is swamped, so is unable to cover for me for a few hours. Sat, Sun, and Mon, my Pool League teams are playing in the League championships, but next weelk I will be free. (Saturday at Hot Rods 1pm, Sunday at HotRods 1pm, and Monday at Annarae's 6:30pm if someone wants to check it out.) Please post some photos of the ride.
On of these days we will not be able to ride the snow and will resort to "pavement" untill everything drys out.
Hope to meet you soon,
Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,882 Posts
I am ok with the pavement.

AkDave said:
On of these days we will not be able to ride the snow and will resort to "pavement" untill everything drys out.
Hope to meet you soon,
Dave
I look forward to it.
 

·
Beware of Doggerel
Joined
·
665 Posts
I'll be there

looks like my afternoon is free, so I'll try to be there

Adam
 

·
Beware of Doggerel
Joined
·
665 Posts
Pinky

Sure if I have time I'm leaving work now and it is about an hour ride to get to the Cambell tract trail head. I'll try taking the road instead of the trail might be a bit faster.

Adam
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top