Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
roar
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gary and I have this tradition we call our clown ride. On Fridays we put on cut off khakis and our dirt lids and hawaiian shirts and go out for a nice easy spin to recover from the week and get ready for longer weekend rides. Its a fun social ride and we have had people join us in the past. This is an open invitation for anyone to join us. We will ride through CB park at 6 to see if anyone is there. Fridays are usually nice and less crowded. I think Friday night is prolly when folks head downtown instead of the hills.... but our happy hour is spent on dirt. :D

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Each year when we go to Hawaii...I always stock up on shirts from both Hilo Hattie and the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. If I have enough $ or am extremely lucky...sometimes I'll score a Reyn Spooner shirt or two. I think I'm at ~20 shirts right now. I need a dirt lid though (looked at the "Flak" helmet last night). I'll try to join you guys next Friday before the long weekend...or will you guys be in McCall by then?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.