Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeng and I rode with the Bell/Giro boys today. It worked out awesome. The trail was in absolutely stellar condition and it was warm.

some pics

There was a bigass tree blocking the climb up Sulphur. This Pacific Madrone had a lot of pokey stuff.

Bikes were actually cleaner than when they started

A cerveza and a pint glass for the top finishers

Today, I was scheduled to just test drive a car. Well I got to ride and drive and it was stellar. This car was unlike any other.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carl Hungus said:
Your life sucks Francis. I'm going to shoot some kick a$$ picures of me on the trainer tonight just to rub it in.
Tomorrow will most certainly be a downer so I'm consuming the cervezas tonight.

Don't forget the chamois cream for proper bike trainer procedure.

fc

·
Mtbr Founder
35,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
punkassean said:
Super fun ride, boys! glad you could make it. We'll do it again soon.
Wsup you lil punkass? Great ride man. We're so lucky to be out there that day. Everybody better get out. Conditions are December inconceivable. Just think of your buddies on the East Coast who are ordered to shelter indoors.

fc

·
Mtbr Founder
35,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fast Eddy said:
It's weird they call it a v6t when it has a supercharger... I'll bet it's a fun ride. 333hp and 0-60 in 5 flat. 7 speed dsg, or 6 speed manual?
t is really s? This is a manual. It's supposed to do 28 mpgs but I'm only averaging 14. Also, short trips are taking a lot longer.

So I took Soquel San Jose Road home and on a downhill wet S turn to a hairpin, the car took over and started doing strange things and started braking for me. It's an angel ;) .

fc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.