Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I start the thread from Italy, last afternoon short ride on my local spot: the Colli Euganei....nice weather, nice colors in the woods, fu...ing hard to push my first ss....

Walter

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Bicycle fork Sun

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Plant Road

Branch Rim Sunlight Woody plant Deciduous

Nature Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Natural environment Branch

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Sadly, haven't been riding much since the back got better, too busy moving :( Have been house sitting for a friend though and that's been a nice change of pace out in the country, although have been finding a few of the multi legged critters shown below - well way to frequently for my taste - that's a quarter next to it :eek: Bud has been happy to have a friend to play with, although she's quite a bit bigger and a bit of a bully :skep:

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Lots O Riding

Lots-O-Dirt in the last couple of weeks. Photos from Oregon, North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Salsa Horsethief; Mone La Roca (V1)
848 Posts
Wow. Some early risers this morning. I'm happy that I finally have something to contribute to Picture Friday - my new (to me) Zion 737 build. As you can see from the picture, I haven't gotten it on a trail yet, but I think I'm going to like it...

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
ooh grrr drool raahrrll! ^^^

os blackbuck and that emerald beauty.
jealous.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I mounted my first wooden fenders on my bike this week. Not a great photo, I keep meaning to take "nice" photos of them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Kettle Morraine WI and Merrimac WI

Kettle Morraine WI and Merrimac WI. Kettle is always smooth with lots of flow. Devil's Head is a good technical trail like those in Cable. I should have gone with somone who knows the trail. The Baraboo locals have a GPS mapping of the trails. I think there is a difference between private land and preserve land as far as maintenance. It was good to ride since I was in Wisc Dells with the family.

Attachments

·
3,049 Posts

We've had some nice weather in Montana lately.

The crew's been enjoying life. Thursday night rides are awesome when it stays light until 930 pm.

I also did some backpacking in Glacier National Park.

Ahhh, summer. :)

·
Expert Crasher
6,358 Posts
mboeder said:
Nice Bronco!
Good call! I had an orange '73 Bronco in high school. Bored out 302, full length headers, glasspacks exiting under the doors. Loud as could be, too much power for a 16 year old. I drove that to prom my senior year.....:D

·
Expert Crasher
6,358 Posts
collideous said:
Some iPhone shots from yesterday. First ride with the new Niner fork.

And how was that ride?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Way late to the game..here's some crappy cell phone pictures from a ride at Cooper's Rock, WV from this past Tuesday. As usual, my dog Sebastian was along for the ride.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Lynx you better watch those centipedes, there bit is pretty bad, it feels like a really bad bee sting for about a week. Where abouts did you find that anyways? I've never seen any in the mainland of the states, only in the USVI

1 - 20 of 29 Posts