Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Sadly, haven't been riding much since the back got better, too busy moving :( Have been house sitting for a friend though and that's been a nice change of pace out in the country, although have been finding a few of the multi legged critters shown below - well way to frequently for my taste - that's a quarter next to it :eek: Bud has been happy to have a friend to play with, although she's quite a bit bigger and a bit of a bully :skep:

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Lots O Riding

Lots-O-Dirt in the last couple of weeks. Photos from Oregon, North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Salsa Horsethief; Mone La Roca (V1)
848 Posts
Wow. Some early risers this morning. I'm happy that I finally have something to contribute to Picture Friday - my new (to me) Zion 737 build. As you can see from the picture, I haven't gotten it on a trail yet, but I think I'm going to like it...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Kettle Morraine WI and Merrimac WI

Kettle Morraine WI and Merrimac WI. Kettle is always smooth with lots of flow. Devil's Head is a good technical trail like those in Cable. I should have gone with somone who knows the trail. The Baraboo locals have a GPS mapping of the trails. I think there is a difference between private land and preserve land as far as maintenance. It was good to ride since I was in Wisc Dells with the family.

Attachments

·
3,049 Posts

We've had some nice weather in Montana lately.

The crew's been enjoying life. Thursday night rides are awesome when it stays light until 930 pm.

I also did some backpacking in Glacier National Park.

Ahhh, summer. :)

·
Expert Crasher
6,358 Posts
mboeder said:
Nice Bronco!
Good call! I had an orange '73 Bronco in high school. Bored out 302, full length headers, glasspacks exiting under the doors. Loud as could be, too much power for a 16 year old. I drove that to prom my senior year.....:D

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Way late to the game..here's some crappy cell phone pictures from a ride at Cooper's Rock, WV from this past Tuesday. As usual, my dog Sebastian was along for the ride.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Lynx you better watch those centipedes, there bit is pretty bad, it feels like a really bad bee sting for about a week. Where abouts did you find that anyways? I've never seen any in the mainland of the states, only in the USVI

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.