Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What?
Okay get this ive been building booters fer a gewd three or four years now, by the way need any suggestions for construction i gottem, oh boy do i gottem. But yeah im kinda out in the gewd ol' berta boonies and havent explored. If any of you fine dewds/dewdets have some jump designs that are not in the norm i would heart you if you could hewk me up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Accent my slightly tanned arse! Nah im just joshin yah. This weird typin shats on account of some wicked dewds. Now seriously if you dont got some sorta suggestions then dont waste your time on me, i got better shat to do than waitin fer this p.o.s computer to werk its way back here every time.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
WoW ...Your grammar is worst than mine...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay seriously. Go to hell all of you. When you show your faces around my house then you can bash me. You must have nuthin better to do eh, besides piss off older kids.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Man alive, this thread is one of the better threads on this site..........They say one is born every minute. Not being rude dude, but you sound like the first living brain doner!!!

You are not going to get much help, well f.ck all help, when no one can comprehend you.

None of the comprenday my man..........

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whafe said:
Man alive, this thread is one of the better threads on this site..........They say one is born every minute. Not being rude dude, but you sound like the first living brain doner!!!

You are not going to get much help, well f.ck all help, when no one can comprehend you.

None of the comprenday my man..........
Well frick i did have fukin brain surgery, so shall i repeat the god damn question? I need designs for new dirt jumps that arent tables or gaps. If you could give me some suggestions or give me the name of a site that has some designs that would be fricken great. Thanks a million if you can and fuk off if your just gunna bad mouth the lingo.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
kidvish said:
Well frick i did have fukin brain surgery, so shall i repeat the god damn question? I need designs for new dirt jumps that arent tables or gaps. If you could give me some suggestions or give me the name of a site that has some designs that would be fricken great. Thanks a million if you can and fuk off if your just gunna bad mouth the lingo.
I think that your brain surgery went totaly wrong...you may have a sue rithg there...

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
bwaahahhahahahahhahahha...

now we get where we wanted...dam man...u must be retarded or something to speak like that...u black... :confused:

hehehehhehe...um im not sure what kinda stuff ur looking for...step ups...are kool...step downs are kool...um...me and the boys built a wicked huck the other day...u have a small table top but the trannys extened out about 10m and has an incline of about 20degrees so yeh thats kool...this the kinda stuff ur looking for pics of... :confused:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BJ- said:
bwaahahhahahahahhahahha...

now we get where we wanted...dam man...u must be retarded or something to speak like that...u black... :confused:

hehehehhehe...um im not sure what kinda stuff ur looking for...step ups...are kool...step downs are kool...um...me and the boys built a wicked huck the other day...u have a small table top but the trannys extened out about 10m and has an incline of about 20degrees so yeh thats kool...this the kinda stuff ur looking for pics of... :confused:
Well see ive built almost every variation of tables and what not. I need crazy stuff. Like couple days ago i built a step down with some mad kick. What im lewkin for is the kinda stuff you would build if you had a skid loader, you know what i mean. because i actually have one and so i want to use it to the limit. But yeah if you got picks readily available send em but other wise dont werry about it.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
nah i dont have any pics bro...

but some rythms starting off with a step up...then some normal doubles...then a step down would be kool...keeping in mind thed all be 20ft or more...

sorry we cant help much...(anyways how old are u)

·
a'buh?
635 Posts
get a nice step-up gap, those are always fun

by the way, don't type how you speak, though I hope you don't speak that badly

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well 20 does sound nice but i have limited area and im lookin for height. But yeah thanks I'll do what i can with that. Oh yeah im 17 by the way
Not that much older but what evs dont need to be.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
sorry we cant help much...(anyways how old are u)[/QUOTE]

I think that BJ find you way to write very sexy...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.