Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cholla Magnent
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll. I know I have seen many interested in the Vassago Bandersnatch on this forum. I was just talking to a friend of mine who is a Vassago Primo dealer. They are finally back in stock, all sizes all colors!

·
Cholla Magnent
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bigworm520 said:
Yup just order my Bander frame yesterday. Can't wait.
Saw the URL in your Sig. I am in Tucson as well. Did you get it locally?

·
Cholla Magnent
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice. I got mine from Uno and Brice did a good build up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would be so happy if one of the forum Vassago owners turns out to also be a top flite machinist & could design & manufacture an ISCG adapter plate!!

I do love my snatch regardless!!

·
Plus size jersey model
1,250 Posts
So my Bander came in to the shop yesterday and it was totally wrecked. It looks like Fedex decided to drag it behind their truck from Maryland instead putting it in the truck.It showed up not even in a box and only partially bubble wrapped with the shipping label taped to the bubble wrap. So am going to have to wait a few more days for fedex to send the new one via giant slingshot or what ever other methods they use these days. Bruce was great at Uno Bikes and was right on the phone with Vassago to let them know that Fedex destroyed the frame and to get another one on the way.

·
3,707 Posts
Wow, that sucks. Glad they got another one out to you. I have had great communication working with Vassago. Great company.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Great news, I’ve been lusting after a ‘snatch in Metal Flake Brimstone, now I’ll I need is the cash.

Somebody has to paint one of these hot pink, if for nothing other than the thread title. :p

Gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts