Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new frame from france, "After our framework breed standard wheels, we will soon offer (by the end of the year 09) a version for 29-inch wheels. For disc brakes only. 3 sizes available. Colors: white with red stickers. This is 6 months as we test the framework and the geometry we start production in 10 days and we will receive them before Christmas 09. Note the quantities are very limited! Price = 199.99 e"

more information https://www.fizzbikes.com/?topic=listing&cat=353&product=6963

·
bike tester
1,281 Posts
i've been looking for cheap euro frames since september... the scandal was out of stock in my size, so i ordered a czech frame, the superior team29, for about te same price. if this frame comes under 1.6 kilos, i might sell the superior and upgrade. waiting for ragley's new 29er as well...

·
Registered
376 Posts
rydbyk said:
French? Really? In addition to the white paint, can you attach a white surrender flag to it?:p
1. It is not nice to mock our proud heritage. Fleeing for hundreds of kilometers on bicycle before German Panzers was a very good training for future Tour de France victories. We're lacking that training lately.
2. For the flag itself, after capitulating in Dien Bien Phu (one more time), we left it in Saigon for someone else to re-use ;)
3. More seriously. It is obvioulsy a Taiwanese frame, this online only shop specializes in designing and importing cheap good quality bikes and parts as well as heavily discounting main brands like Shimano, SRAM etc...
4. By the way, they are based in Luxembourg !!!!!!

·
Cassoulet forever !
2,261 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.