Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not really althogh the state has built a "skills trail" in white clay creek. It has a few bridges, a skinny about a foot wide and one teeter toter. Nice considering that the state has built this specificly for bikers and taking on the liabilty. It will be there until some one stubs their toe and sues over it.

yerocdr said:
I live in Wilmington, and was wondering if there are any good freeride trails in that general vicinity.

·
Registered
151 Posts
This course is definitely a blast and just outside of Wilmington. It is very cool to see the state actually take something like this on...and even better that they keep building new things on the course. With the gully that runs through the center of the course there is potential for some bigger drops or even a gap jump...curious to see if they take that on or not.

·
Registered
244 Posts
No 'Hills" in DE

VTSEAL said:
Where are the really good DOWNHILL RACES in Delaware? I didn't see any listed on local websites... :p
No races- no hills! ;)
There aren't any long enough hills in DE to create a good downhill course. Have to go to real mountains in PA.

·
Registered
151 Posts
yerocdr said:
Where exactly is this skills course, and is it really worth the trip?
Its located on Paper Mill Rd. on the Byran's Field loop in White Clay Creek. If you are in Wilmington it is only about a 15 - 20 minute ride to the park. Not knowing exactly what you like and are in to I cannot be the judge of its worth to you but the people I ride with think is a blast and we ride it like 3 or 4 times in a row due to its short length.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.