Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering if anyone knows any mountain biking shows if there are any. if there are can you tell me the channal and what time it usaually on

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
"Drop In" is the only show I know of that is dedicated to freeriding. You can download episodes from the Pinkbike website.

Another Canadian program that is dedicated to mountainbiking is called "The Ride Guide". This show features all aspects of mountainbiking.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
ronny said:
"Drop In" is the only show I know of that is dedicated to freeriding. You can download episodes from the Pinkbike website.

Another Canadian program that is dedicated to mountainbiking is called "The Ride Guide". This show features all aspects of mountainbiking.
Drop in is pretty cool

·
conjoinicorned
3,525 Posts
don't you poor americans get drop in?

plus they're all top notch guys.

·
Registered
758 Posts
the ride guide

ronny said:

used to be on OLN in 99......

·
Registered
758 Posts
hey....

that reminds me....I still work at the same company and OLN is now our client for NHL.....What if I could get some kind of video put together from multi riders, then I could show it to one of the big time guys I know here. I've often asked what happened to their great coverage of the sport in the late nineties to 2003? They have told me theres not enough of an audience, but x sports are taking off and the meaning of big air has changed a lot since the late nineties. A tape highlighting this might be thrown in as filler and catch on a little. Thats the way it works, or so it seems.

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
sarcon69 said:
just claim that mtbing is another ******* sport, then OLN with air it
Today on OLN I saw Tred Barta stab a hog in the heart with a "crocodile dundee knife" while dogs tore the pigs ears off.

No that's some f*ckin entertainment.

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
FloridaFish said:
Today on OLN I saw Tred Barta stab a hog in the heart with a "crocodile dundee knife" while dogs tore the pigs ears off.

No that's some f*ckin entertainment.
And yet, you watched rather than vote with your remote! :D

Kn.

·
where's the kick stand?
674 Posts
FoxRider77 said:
Maybe send yourself doing some Freeriding to Fuel for the Project Detention program- I saw some guy from NYC on a Haro MTB a couple nights ago on the show
really? I missed that episode. I saw MTB on the fuel show "Exposure" when it was on. they had one episode that showed one of the digger vids( behind the scenes of it), and one that showed the making of "the circus" or something like that. I wish they had more, but whatever, I should be riding not watching tv. :D

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
The only televised things I have seen here in the US are usually for Jeep King of the Mountain. Good luck, let me know when you find some stuff, or when DH is airing.

·
fungus amongus
395 Posts
matt said:
The only televised things I have seen here in the US are usually for Jeep King of the Mountain. Good luck, let me know when you find some stuff, or when DH is airing.
ya i always see jeep king of the mountain and it sucks not having drop in but once i saw rampage 4 coverage and a documentary on Kyle Strait on fox sports net here in america.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts