Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
moaaar shimz
9,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on building some freeride stuff in a mountain park and I need all the possible feedback.

I need:

+ Photos of stunts, ramps, skinnys , road gaps etc you've made.
+ Tips
+ Websites with information on the topics
+ Ideas where can I get some material cheaply or free.
+ Other resources.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
yo taco bell why not use the search function and/or google and do some research on your own? or better yet why not go out and build some trails and learn by trial and error like everyone else? it aint like looking at a pic/listenening to the advice here will translate to immediate trail building skills on your part. ask a friend who has built trail. or a shop dude. but whatever you do i suggest you get some help and hope those people have more experience at this than you do.

think of it this way. learn how to build quality flowy trail. then incorporate stunts. if you cant build a good st with side slope bench, switchbacks, berms, rolling grade dips, grade reversals, waterbars, hidden drains, rock armor, etc. do you really think that you have the eye to size up a forest and build great stunts that flow? you gotta learn to walk bofore you run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.