Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've been calling Yeti non-stop for the last month trying to get an AS-X. I keep getting put on hold or put to someones message machine, so basically no progress on that front. So here's the question: should keep trying to buy the AS-X or get a new 06 Bighit?

I figure that the AS-X has had the same frame design for the past few years, maybe they'll change it soon, cause the 303 is brand new and there's definately a demand for it. So should I buy a bighit and wait till the frame changes? It's summer time, and I sold my old bike... i just want to ride!!

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
josiahdood said:
So the bike coop I volunteer at says that we get pro-deals on Yetis, so I've been calling Yeti non-stop for the last month trying to get an AS-X. I keep getting put on hold or put to someones message machine, so basically no progress on that front. I have $2000 to spend. So here's the question: should keep trying to buy the AS-X or get a new 06 Bighit?

I figure that the AS-X has had the same frame design for the past few years, maybe they'll change it soon, cause the 303 is brand new and there's definately a demand for it. So should I buy a bighit and wait till the frame changes, because the opportunity for the pro-deal won't go away any time soon.... I just want a bike to ride!!!
i wouldnt speak about your 'supposed' pro deals on frames on MTBR.Com or you might loose them. and who in there right mind chooses a budget Specialized bike over a Yeti...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.