Votes: 16 24.2%
  • wreckedrex

Votes: 2 3.0%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll close this poll in 24 hours (approximately) so make sure you get your vote in before tomorrow morning.

I have disqualified a couple of people who do not fit the "first time builder" requirement (sorry, Shiggy!) No write-ins please - if you didn't put in an application in the previous thread, you blew it.

I might also mention that I can be bribed with beer...

-Walt

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Walt said:
Maybe I messed up - did you want to enter? Let me know if so and I'll add you to the poll.

-Walt
Nahhh...I'm more just busting chops than anything.
I think I'll just plod along at my pace so I can do it right and practice enough with out feeling rushed.
Thanks though, I appreciate it.

·
bon vivant
156 Posts
I voted for Jay_ntwr because I want to see the video of him doing the welding from inside the tubes.

Go, PygmyPaws, GO!

·
Ain't afraid of no ghosts
309 Posts
Wii fit meets mtbr.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I voted for Jay as well, dude has a seriouse passion for this stuff and is a top notch wheel builder. He'll get it built for sure. Dude also drinks good beer, even though he has hold the bottle by the neck cause his hands are too small.

703 Posts
Marty

I'd throw my name into the hat....but superglue doesn't hold tubes together, and that's about the best I can do...which is why Walt builds my frames. I too am in the Martini camp....my sister rides his old Hunter.

·
local trails rider
12,300 Posts
timroz:
because he
- has no welding skills but has access to a machine
- he plans to do a relatively simple frame

·
Bike Dork
1,365 Posts
martini because he has the bikes as life thing going and not and engineer. Oh and if he ever wants that Bianchi Project-7 he's going to have to build one himself.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts