Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
The Kadvang said:
Free the freedom fighter known as Tsage AKA Dirty Sager AKA Compton Sage from the shackles of bondage! Comrades, unite and rise together in revolution against the capatalist pig zedro!

"Burgers are anti-revolutionary, buck the fvck up and eat a rice cake."

HUCK OR HIDE

FREE TSAGE
www.freetsage.org

·
Registered
424 Posts
Its Tsage makin a special guest appearance, thanks for all the support, i've really been reevaluated my life and realized i needs to fight mroe for the little people, stop the fascist forum leaders.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
I will fly to Canada where Tsage is being held captive by the capatalist zedro in the 3rd relm of the computer dimension to free him of their opressionzzzzzzzdlakdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjsleep

·
Registered
424 Posts
Red Bull said:
You should sue. It seems to be the awnser to alot of peoples problems these days.

Or we could just go unplug zedro...
TSAGE is in teh midst of recovering from this, heres a quote "it really hurts deep, i was just trying to help all teh little jibbers out there"

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
805 broncos unite to help free a rival gang member locked down by the system!
the only way we can survive is for us to stop the bike on bike violence and take down the opressers!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.